[chat] Re: [nycbug-talk] re : Linking BUG's chat list

G.Rosamond george
Thu Jul 1 09:42:07 EDT 2004

On Jul 1, 2004, at 9:25 AM, Pete Wright wrote:

> <snip>

> would it make sense to setup a low volume cross-bug list (aside from
> the fact that we would all have to join yet another mailing list)?
>
> -p

no. . .there's nothing wrong with the idea, but there are already other
appropriate avenues for the crosspollination to happen. .

DN forums, documentation project, the project mailing lists, etc.

The volume of our talk isn't constant, but it's certainly enough for
me. . .

BTW, any of you GTABUG'ers coming to HOPE July 9-11?