[nycbug-talk] brief USENIX report

Isaac Levy ike
Thu Jul 1 18:11:08 EDT 2004

Wordup Jesse,

On Jul 1, 2004, at 2:10 PM, Jesse Callaway wrote:

> I'm kinda comfortable with OpenFirmware 3, but would like to confab
> with Ike and Bob to get the meat and potatoEs.

I've not done dual-boot since the old 68k and pre open-firmware days,
(Classic Mac), where one had to trick the bootloader by bootstrapping
OS9 and loading an extension which would flip the boot... (MkLinux and
NetBSD mania)

With that, I'd love to see what you've got going at this point... :)
But the key IMO, from the Darwin/OSX side of the fence, nvram is your
friend...

Rocket-
.ike