[nycbug-talk] apple threads move off nycbug list?

Isaac Levy ike
Fri Jul 2 15:19:11 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Well, there have been a great deal of posts regarding Apple and OSX and
Darwin stuff on the list.

With that, speaking as someone involved with many of these posts, this
is not what the NYCBUG list is really about- and I've casually (and
positively) been told there is a bit of an overage of Apple talk on
this list.

With that, as a member of LESMUUG, (Lower East Side Mac Unix Users
Group), I'd like to make a motion that we move any apple-heavy threads
over to that mailing list, stuff which does not pertain directly to
general BSD questions.