[nycbug-talk] Re: talk Digest, Vol 8, Issue 4

Isaac Levy ike
Sat Jul 3 16:38:25 EDT 2004

Yo Tim,

On Jul 3, 2004, at 3:17 PM, pete at nomadlogic.org wrote:

> i might be able to get you an external modem from work.  sgi keeps
> giving
> us modems with every new box we get, so we don't use them really.  if
> you
> want i can bring one to the next meeting.
>
> -pete
>>
>> Anyone know where I can get an external 56k modem, cheap?

Just saw an old US Robotics modem in a box close at hand- (price =
free), will bring it to next meeting Wedsday for ya'- though the ones
Pete has are new... so perhaps better for use in the end...

Rocket-
.ike