[nycbug-talk] Microsoft VirtualPC for Mac

Kurt Miller truk
Tue Jul 6 23:14:58 EDT 2004

Hi ike (or is it rocket?),

Thanks for all the great info.

From: "Isaac Levy" <ike at lesmuug.org>
> Also, a drawback, it only functions on a primary ethernet nic-
> not over a wifi interface for some  reason...

Could you expand on this a bit more. Are you saying that if
you're using a wireless card the guest os in the VirtualPC can't
talk to the rest of the network and the internet? That would be
a bummer for me.

> If you want to see it in action, email me before the next meeting so I
> bring my rig...

I'd love to see it, but I just caught this message and I probably
won't have time to line up a sitter for the kids by tomorrow.
If its not too much trouble, could you bring it incase I can
make it?

-Kurt