[nycbug-talk] InstallFest?

Pastor Mac pastormac
Fri Jul 9 20:47:42 EDT 2004

On Friday, July 9, 2004, at 07:31  PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> Well it only takes one wired powerbook/iBook to create a wireless
> node, and I'm sure lots of people have spare 802.11 APs just lying
> around these days :)  Sounds fun though, but transportation might be
> tricky since some of us city folk don't have cars.

Possibly a road trip?  There is train service to Port Jervis and I
could meet several (I have a Taurus station wagon) at the PJ station.
After sufficient recovery from the previous night's ingestion of
assorted liquids, I can be the bus back to PJ.  I would prefer the
whole group to travel together, however.  MTA all the way.
Pax,

Pastor Mac
On OS X