[nycbug-talk] Time Warner cable?

Kevin Reiter tux
Thu Jul 15 19:26:30 EDT 2004

> Anybody in northern NJ (Hackensack area) to have any experience with
> other DSL/cable providers for static IP?

Anyone ever try Covad?  They have some pretty good deals for SDSL and T-1's.
I'm actually getting my 384 fractional installed in about 2 weeks.  (5
static IP's, blah blah blah...)

I've had OptOnline for the past 2 years, and even though they don't allow
you to, I've been running FTP, mail, and www and haven't been nailed yet.
My IP hasn't changed once since I came online with it, but that could just
be me *shrug*

...just my .02

-Kev