[nycbug-talk] Speakeasy DSL

Kit Halsted kit
Thu Jul 15 20:03:59 EDT 2004

I've had Speakeasy service for a little over a year, I think. (Can't
remember if I switched from XO before I moved or not.) 1.5/768 ADSL
w/10 static IPs for about $120/month. Best service I've gotten from a
DSL provider, & I've worked with a lot of 'em. Prices are great for
what you get. They specifically allow you to run servers. On one
occasion, tech support even helped me fix my friend's NetBSD box. The
guy in the call center knew NetBSD! It's an ISP run by geeks for
geeks, basically. I love 'em.

-Kit
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)  -Flavius Vegetius Renatus