[nycbug-talk] Time Warner Cable??

Daniel Krook krook
Thu Jul 15 22:27:48 EDT 2004

> Verizon told
> Earthlink I'm too far from the co, which is ironic, since in my younger
> days I could probably hit the co with a rock.

You must have lived near 53rd and 9th in Manhattan too :)

There were many times (mostly around the 3 month waiting mark and the Bell
Atlantic / Verizon strike of the time) that I more than considered
throwing something at that building.

And Time Warner cable started offering next-day installation in my
building the day after I finally got my crappy DSL.

Daniel Krook, Application Developer
WW Web Production Services North 2, ibm.com
1133 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604

Personal: http://info.krook.org/
Persona: http://w3.ibm.com/eworkplace/persona_bp_finder.jsp?CNUM=9A9796897