[nycbug-talk] Swealter-fest : Aug 6th 2004!

marco at metm.org marco
Fri Jul 16 20:50:14 EDT 2004

We said we were going to reschedule the installfest at my place, cause
that week with cacerts and hope was totally overcrowed, but as I'm
pretty busy 'till the end of the month, I propose:

  Friday August 6th, an installfest at my place in brklyn.

Lets make all those jerks with real vacation plans jealous!

Interesting problems and strange hardware welcome.

Some beers will be available, but more are absolutely welcome.

So who's in?

--
Marco