[nycbug-talk] dev site

Pete Wright pete
Sun Jul 18 17:08:13 EDT 2004

Sunny Dubey wrote:

>On Sunday 18 July 2004 01:42 pm, michael wrote:
>

>>I am hoping to find out if the function of the site is workable.  Does
>>it do what we need it to do?  What pieces are missing?  What is not needed?

yea i really think the site is easy to navigate, and there is a bunch of
information there as well.  i like the bsdtracker tab.  what exactly
does it do?  the library, i think, is going to be a helpfull resource.
i think a tab that contains links to both the dmesg and bsdtracker items
may be a cleaner design.

>How about some sort of gallery? for pix and movies.

i think this will fit under the library tab, should it have it's own?