[nycbug-talk] iSCSI SAN fun on the BSD's?

Michael Hanulec hanulec
Wed Jul 21 17:19:02 EDT 2004

while I haven't attempted this w/ FreeBSD yet it could be possible w/
NetBSD.  I'm in the initial stages of evaluating an iSCSI storage software
from Wasabi Systems.  Their overall system looks relatively painless as
long as your hardware is supported:

http://www.wasabisystems.com/products/storagebuilder.htm

I'm not sure of how frequently Wasabi commits its NetBSD additions back to
netbsd-current but it might be worth wild looking into it.

-Mike

--
hanulec at hanulec.com		cell: 858.518.2647 && 516.410.4478
https://secure.hanulec.com	      EFnet irc && aol im: hanulec