[nycbug-talk] gosh am I dumb

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman
Fri Jul 23 16:09:04 EDT 2004

Thanks Trish,

Hi everyone...

I managed to get the machine to the point where I ran fsck and then rebooted
and everything seemed 'ok'....

I'll go to the jobs board and post something meaningful now...

J.
--
Joshua S. Freeman
Dir. of Information Technology

intended for a specific individual/group of individuals and a specific
purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.