[nycbug-talk] Python SIG; NYPHP Meeting this Tuesday

Bob Ippolito bob
Mon Jul 26 00:22:10 EDT 2004

On Jul 25, 2004, at 8:13 PM, Hans Zaunere wrote:

> Python SIG at New York PHP
>
> Recently, some members of the New York open source community have shown
> interest in having a Python user group in the area.
>
> Since Python is part of the LAMP stack, we've created a Python SIG at
> New York PHP.

Is this SIG focused on Python in the context of the LAMP stack, Python
in the context of web applications in general (the most interesting web
frameworks for Python are missing at least the "A", but quite possibly
the "M" as well), or just anything Python?

-bob