[nycbug-talk] Xorg

Scott Robbins scottro
Tue Jun 1 14:20:58 EDT 2004

I was going to hijack the thread on 5.x but figured I'd better not.  :-(

I'm just curious is anyone using xorg?  There's a discussion about it on
the forums, the upgrade isn't totally seamless but is fairly
straightforward if one follows the recommended procedure.  So far, I've
just done it on a couple of test boxes and haven't run into problems,
but wondering what other folks' experiences were?  As I don't make too
much use of X I haven't tested it too deeply.

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Xander: So, Buffy, how'd the slaying go last night?
Buffy: Xander!
Xander: I mean, how'd the laying go? No, I don't mean that either.