[nycbug-talk] Fwd: Receipt for your Payment

G.Rosamond george
Thu Jun 3 20:43:23 EDT 2004

This is from last night's collection for Dan Langille, the organizer of
BSDCan, the brain behind Freshports and FreeBSDDiary, whose had his
laptop and some assorted hardware stolen.

Original idea for a collection is courtesy of Ike Levy, who provided a
great motivating spiel at last night's NYCBUG meeting.

boom.  future donations can just directly send to payment at bsdcan.org.

Begin forwarded message: