[nycbug-talk] Fwd: no more apache updates

mikel king mikel.king
Mon Jun 7 16:31:19 EDT 2004

Pete Wright wrote:

> G. Rosamond wrote:
>
> [SNIP][SNIP][SNIP]

Sounds like my wife when she's clipping coupons...;-)

Regardless...of the change it won't stop you from trying it out on your
own.  Just means that neither Theo nor the rest of the oBSD crew will
openly search for security issues et cettera in that peticular port.

I have been running apache 2.x for quite a while and well asside from
the not so built in webdav support, which b the by it why I gave it a
whirl in the first place. Ok that and the threading... it's been great...

Cheers,
m!

PS: with regards to webdav on 2.x it's in there you just have to
properly enable, as per 1.3.x