[nycbug-talk] Installfest

pete wright pete
Sun Jun 13 14:08:05 EDT 2004

On Jun 12, 2004, at 11:11 PM, G. Rosamond wrote:

> Let's schedule an actual date, say in July on a Saturday. . .a little
> more advanced planning could help attendence.
>
> it's a great location, a block and a half from the c train, 20 minutes
> from manhattan.
>
> nice loft, sdsl in the place. . .
>
> How about Friday night, July 9th, the Friday after the July NYCBUG
> meeting?
>
> I'd be willing to do it at my place also. . .
>
> We could do some tutorials, and bring your hardware if you want to do
> an
> install.
>
> Thoughts?

sorry i missed it folks :(  i'd really be into attending another
install fest tho...i was actually thinking about this the other day.
on bedford ave. in williamsburg there is this pretty big internet cafe
that never has any people in it.  maybe we could hook up with them,
maybe it'll bring some business in for them too....if there is any
interest i'll swing by and see what they think.

-p