[nycbug-talk] Re: [CAcert.org] Road trip update

mikel king mikel.king
Mon Jun 14 10:37:29 EDT 2004

support at cacert.org wrote:

>Hi Mikel,
>
>This is a quick update to let you know of a small change of plans.
>
>Due to a lot of requests we will be extending the number of cities
>we will be going to, but due to not being able to change flights we
>only have a limited opportunity to get everything in.
>
>We will be traveling by car to Portsmouth, NH on the 3rd of July,
>and NYC on the 5th of July. If you are in either areas let and would
>like to meet up and/or be assured let us know. We're even happy to go
>out of the way a bit to try and get to as many as possible assured!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Duane Groth, President	    <duane at cacert.org>
>Adam Butler, PR/Marketing   <adam at cacert.org>
>
>CAcert Inc. - www.CAcert.org
>Your Community-Oriented and Driven Certificate Authority

Thanks again Duane,

    How about first thing Monday morning on the 5th that way you'll be
able to maximize your time in the city, and drink more bee..uh..er I
mean take more photos...;-)

    You'll have to let me know if you need a place to crash.

cheers,
mikel