[nycbug-talk] Re: [CAcert.org] Road trip update

mikel king mikel.king
Mon Jun 14 11:33:20 EDT 2004

G. Rosamond wrote:

> [...]

I believe that we might want to get a total of all the list members that
wish to attend. Maybe put up a sign up form on the various group
websites? If you guys don't want to get hit with the flood of emails you
can send the to me, and I'll  keep a tally, just have 'CAcert sign up'
in the subject ok.

We are looking at kicking this thing off from 12-1:30 and running as
long as Duane is willing to put up with us.  My offices @ 39 W14th are
available for this,  we can squeeze 30 people in, maybe a few more.  We
could even consider doing this in shifts if needed.  In either event I
hope that we come out of this with at least a handful of assurers.

cheers,
m!