[nycbug-talk] soekris...last chance

Pete Wright pete
Tue Jun 22 17:12:00 EDT 2004

Kevin Reiter wrote:

>>Hate to say- I'm out on this right now.  :(
>>Need to get some more work to get some spare cashflow- so perhaps next
>>batch.
>>
>>I really want to at least see one in the flesh once they come in!
>>Perhaps a soekris party somewhere to open the boxes?
>>

>Same here for right now.  If there's a second order placed in the future,
>count me in for that one, as well as an installfest.

cool, hopefully there will be another order.

>-Kevin
>
>P.S. - Can someone give me directions to the next meeting from Jersey?  I
>don't know anything about the trains, so I'll probably be driving in via the
>tunnel..  Thanks!

if i remember correctly the next meeting is in SoHo.  If that's the case
i would take the holland tun.  From there I'd get on canal street and
shoot uptown on W. Broad or something.  There are several parking
garages in the neighborhood.  If these very detailed directions don't
help ;)  I'd check mapquest for street directions.

hth
-pete