[nycbug-talk] Fwd: no more apache updates

Josh McCormack joshmccormack
Tue Jun 22 19:22:42 EDT 2004

Trish Lynch wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, G.Rosamond wrote:
>
> Honestly, and I've thought this since meeting many of them....
>
> the OpenBSD folks would catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
>
> Theo attracts people like him, rude, obnoxious and always correct.
>
> I'm sure there are some issues with apache, but I'd love to see the
> original emails, I'm sure they're not too friendly.
>
> - -Trish

I like that people are expected to write code or shutup. I don't mind
the rudeness. Not that some people don't have valuable thoughts, but all
too often you have convention halls full of self styled experts who
complain and demand but  don't contribute.

Josh