[nycbug-talk] pf to NetBSD

Anthony Sofia anthony
Wed Jun 23 10:18:51 EDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 09:41:42AM -0400, Pete Wright said:
>wow this is huge eh?  last week the FreeBSD folks announced that they
>are starting to bring pf into their tree as well.

I think some of the driving force of this is the fact the ipsec guys want to
use pf to replace the setkey tool. There was a note on one of the NetBSD
lists a few months ago about this, i'll see if i can dig up a link tonight.
(not really sure if this is the case for freebsd)

Anthony Sofia (anthony at dryhump.net)
--
I'll take care of those murderous trolls.