[nycbug-talk] Hello from Toronto !

pete wright pete
Sun Jun 27 12:08:55 EDT 2004

Matador wrote:

> Hello from us here with gtabug.ca -- Greater Toronto Area BSD UG
>
> We usually meet the 3rd Tuesday of the month at a downtown pizza parlour.
>
> And have lots of greasy meat filled/topping pizza w/ beer.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --Matador

hey i believe i got drunk with one of you guy's at BSDCan.  we tried to
convince you all to take over the states and give us your healthcare
system.  how's that going ;^)  seriously tho, how are things going for
you all up there?  we have an IRC chan open on freenode.net you should
swing by:
#nycbug

i like your site, who is that a pic of on your front page?

-pete