[nycbug-talk] Hello from Toronto !

Matador matador-gtabug
Mon Jun 28 12:44:55 EDT 2004

Hi,

First off, I prefer quoting above old text.  So that's why I am writing
here.  But anyway ...

I was in NYC one time, back in March.

That's when I first colo'd the gtabug.ca server in NYC.  We are actually
hosted at Telehouse's 25 Broadway location.

To be honest, I sort of jumped in on this list with some alterior motives.

Incase the server dies for whatever reason, I was hoping someone would
volunteer to be on a email/phone standby :)

But if I ever am in the NYC area, I'll give this list a post.

So with like > 12 million in NYC, how many you got on this list between
lurkers+active talkers ?

We have ~110 on our list, with like 25-30 or so unique posters within a
month.

We have had a few successful installathons here, with one netting over
25 people showing up.

Anyway, take it easy !

 From Toronto,

--"Matador"