[nycbug-talk] CACERTs

Sunny Dubey sunny-ml
Wed Jun 30 12:52:49 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 30 June 2004 11:50 am, Sunny Dubey wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 June 2004 11:28 am, G.Rosamond wrote:
> > On Jun 30, 2004, at 11:24 AM, marco at metm.org wrote:
> > > Isn't that CACERT meeting real soon?
> > >
> > > Shouldn't we advertise it a bit?
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > Yup. . .
> >
> > the future events page has been updated for it. . .
> >
> > i'll send out an official announce soon.
>
> Ike never posted my directions, shall I send them to u ?

Doh, I forgot to post them to the list, heh

Directions:

These are *approximate* directions!

Subway:

R/W: *RECOMMENDED*  Take the R/W lines to the "Prince st" station.  Exit the
train station and walk east on Prince st.

B/D/F/V:  Take B/D/F/V lines to "Broadway-Lafayette st".  Walk east on
Houston st until you hit Broadway.  Walk south on Broadway for a single
block to Prince st.  Walk east on Prince st.

C/E:  Take C/E lines to "Spring st".  Walk west on Spring st, until you hit
West-Broadway.  Walk north on West-Boardway for a single block to Prince
st.  Once on Prince st, walk west.

Bus:

M1:  Take either northbound, or southbound buses, and try to get off as
close as possible to Prince st.  You will need to walk east on Prince st.

M5/M21:  Take bus eastward bound on Houston St.  get off as near as possible
to Greene St, and simply walk south a single block to Prince st.

M6:  Take either northbound/southbound buses, and get off as close as
possible to Prince St.  If taking the northbound bus you will need to walk
west on Prince st.  If taking southbound Prince st, you will need to walk
east on Prince st.