[nycbug-talk] cgd Meeting

Isaac Levy ike
Mon Mar 1 12:02:43 EST 2004

Hey G, All,

On Feb 29, 2004, at 11:27 PM, G. Rosamond wrote:
> anyone interested in digitally recording the meeting. . .??

Yeah!  I can record the meeting, but I need someone to score me some
MiniDV tapes, as I'm mad busy and a bit broke this week- (the tapes I
guess would become property of NYCBUG etc...)

Anyhow, anyone downtown can score MiniDV tapes on canal st. easy, or
around the midtown area at some electronics/camera shop...  I think 3
would do for this meeting? (1 hr. record time each)

Rocket-
.ike