[nycbug-talk] How was the meeting?

Paul Cui ycui
Thu May 6 16:43:59 EDT 2004

On Thursday 06 May 2004 04:18 pm, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> I couldn't make it to the meeting 5-5 and I REALLY, REALLY wanted to go
> since I am now consulting full time to hear more on this topic.
>
> Anyone care to comment on the meeting?

In my opinion, it's the best meeting we had so far. I learned quite a few
things, it's hard to tell you everything that Wes and everyone else talked
about. I think your best bet is to wait for the video to come online :)

btw. Wes, I saw you had some notes that you were looking at during the
meeting, do you want to share it with us.. thanks.

-P