[nycbug-talk] [Fwd: Security Threat Watch 028]

Pete Wright pete
Tue May 11 19:05:47 EDT 2004

Isaac Levy wrote:

> Wordup All,
>
> On May 11, 2004, at 5:27 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>
>>> yea i know i was.  still think it's interesting tho...
>>

>> The current implementation runs better over TCP/IP.
>

> Idea: since today I've heard/learned/read/thought about AFP more than
> I believe ever before, would anyone want to set up some
> comparison-style experiments to publish somewhere?  Something to
> quantify the strengths/weaknesses of each respective protocal-
> (perhaps an article for DaemonNews or somesuch?)

yea that would be great...it looks like bob and i will be at bsdcan and
you will too right ike?  maybe we can chat/hack on something up there.

-pete

> I'd be willing to get involved and could provide the place to do it-
> plus whatever gear I can sanely throw into the mix- but AFTER BSDCAN <g>.

cool, i don't mind using a couple boxen here as a test bed.

-pete

--
~~~oO00Oo~~~
Pete Wright