[nycbug-talk] webup

Brown, James Jim JBrown
Wed May 12 16:55:42 EDT 2004

(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=ping&stype=all)

So none of these...
echoping-5.2.0 - A ping-like program that uses tcp and/or http
http_ping-20010709  - Sends HTTP requests every few seconds and times how
long they take
wping-0.1a - A Web-based graphical ping log

do what you want?

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.  ThruPoint, Inc.