[nycbug-talk] bsdcan?

G.Rosamond george
Tue May 18 15:50:24 EDT 2004

On May 18, 2004, at 3:43 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> Not to mention the swank penthouses we stayed at in uOttowa res, talk
> about living it up!
>
> -bob

Ditto. . .

In all seriousness, I think we all thoroughly enjoyed the conference,
and learned a lot from the meetings.  But truly invaluable were the
contacts, listening to the experiences of others, etc.

I met so many people over drinks.  Found a number on the same
wavelength, even in relation to a number of specific ideas we had
during meeting discussions.  There was one guy from the Netherlands
(not Norweigian, inside joke) who had many of the same
issues/approaches with our very own Dan Langille's Bacula, in terms of
using for consulting.

I highly recommend everyone reading Dru's piece on ORA. . .

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/4891

I don't think anyone could sum it up better. . .