[nycbug-talk] Fwd: [nylug-talk] dumpster dive report: monitors, printers and a mini-fridge

Jesse Callaway jesse
Thu May 20 16:00:04 EDT 2004

On May 20, 2004, at 10:01 AM, G.Rosamond wrote:

> from the NYLUG talk list. . .
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Heow Eide-Goodman <lists at alphageeksinc.com>
>> Date: May 20, 2004 9:56:31 AM EDT
>> To: NYLUG discussion list <nylug-talk at nylug.org>
>> Subject: [nylug-talk] dumpster dive report: monitors, printers and a
>> mini-fridge
>>
>> Monitors (~17"), laser printers and a [presumably] working mini-frigde
>> on the corner of Pearl and John St., in Manhattan.
>>
>> Same place I picked up a copule of nice little Sparc-5s.
>>
>> - Heow

I would NEVER soil my hands! ...  Unless there happened to be a really
cool 8" vga monitor right next to the bus stop which I could palm.

but seriously... the mini-fridge would take some real scrutiny. It
would be sweating. I'd offer it a hankie to wipe itself. It wouldn't no
how to react. But I... I would walk away