[nycbug-talk] BSDCan - notes from Dan

Dan Langille dan
Fri May 21 11:31:14 EDT 2004

Folks,

I've updated the website to archive BSDCan 2004 and make way for
2005.  The papers (those that have been given to me) are also
available in the /2004/ directory.

The final attendance count was 156 with about 15 noshows (people that
registered but didn't attend).

Yes, there will be a BSDCan 2005.  Yes, it will be in Ottawa.  And it
will be the same weekend (the one after Mother's Day, second weekend
in May, 2005).

We have some t-shirts left over if anyone wants to buy one.  Oh, and
the books we were going to sell turned up on Monday.  So I have about
100 pounds of books here to get ride of.  See the website for
details.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/