[nycbug-talk] Help!!! (server problems...)

Paul Cui ycui
Mon May 24 15:08:20 EDT 2004

don't forget to check your power supply. I had a machine used to reboot
itself for no obvious reason.. I checked everything except the power supply.
and finally, a co-worker told me to check power supply. and that was the
problem. -Paul