[nycbug-talk] Perl classes

George Georgalis george
Wed May 26 20:27:55 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 01:52:22PM -0400, Bob Ippolito wrote:

>On May 26, 2004, at 1:46 PM, Sunny Dubey wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday 26 May 2004 12:51 pm, robert at packetpolice.com wrote:
>>>My company has agreed to pop for Perl training. Woo-hoo! Can anyone
>>>recommend classes in the evening in the city?
>>
>>spend the money on some OReilly perl books ... join the billions of
>>perl
>>mailing lists, IRC channels, and new groups ... it sure beats going to
>>some
>>over-priced classes
>
>Well you more or less need the books whether or not you take the class.
> It's not his money, and I doubt they're going to pay him extra to
>learn Perl on his own.  He should take the class.  The only thing
>better than a class is having someone tutor/mentor him personally.. a
>perl guru on-site is probably more expensive than a class.

Contact Josh Rabinowitz, "Joshr Perl Training NYC"

 Josh Rabinowitz <joshr at joshr.com>
 http://joshr.com/

You can see him present Perl 6 and Parrot at the next NYSA meeting,
Wednesday, June 9th, 2004

 http://www.nysa.org/meetings.html

// George

--
George Georgalis, Architect and administrator, Linux services. IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/  cell:646-331-2027  mailto:george at galis.org
Key fingerprint = 5415 2738 61CF 6AE1 E9A7  9EF0 0186 503B 9831 1631