[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD 4:10 T-Shirt

Mikel King mikel.king
Thu May 27 21:54:28 EDT 2004

G.Rosamond wrote:

> On May 27, 2004, at 6:52 PM, Chris Coleman wrote:
>
>> Did you guys see the new t-shirt?  http://www.bsdmall.com/fourten.html
>>
>> It was an epiphany I had coming back from BSDCan.  I'm looking for
>> some good ideas for a FreeBSD 5.3 T-Shirt
>>

> Christopher. . .
>
> What sets the OBSD world apart is their themes. . .
>
> The continuing battles of Puffy, the songs, etc, all good tshirt
> material. . .as was easily noticed as BSDCan.
>
> I know Net will have a new logo, and this could quickly put them in
> that league, but Free is dismal.
>
> Yeah, the main logo that people identify with BSD is the FreeBSD logo,
> but that's as far as it goes.
>
> It wouldn't hurt for BSDMall/DN/NYCBUG to create it's own little theme
> for the entire BSD world. . .
>
> ideas?  Non-NYC-centric, project agnostic. . .

In order to be that generic we might end up with a hotdog, plain old
boiled no mustard, or ketchup, or even onions let alone chili...Uh sorry
just got home from work it's been a rather long day...no supper yet,
where was I...Oh yeah...so like can we maybe come up with a set of core
ideals and criteria; then say postit on the NYCBUG and DN site as a logo
contest? The winner gets a complimentary item with the new logo on it,
and credit of course for their design....blah blah blah...

--
Cheers,
Mikel King

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
http://www.MySql.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use each other,
but optimists help each other. Collaboration feeds your
spirit, while competition only stokes your ego.