[nycbug-talk] VoIP

Pete Wright pete
Thu Nov 4 01:02:28 EST 2004

alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

>On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Pete Wright wrote:
>

>>cool thanks chris!  do you think there is enough bandwidth on a cable
>>connection to run VoIP?  also, would i need to purchase one the cards
>>mentioned in the article, or could i use a VoIP enabled phone only(ala
>>vonage)?
>>

>What particularly are you trying to do?

honestly i'm just checking out my options.  one thing i think is
interesting is the possibility to have relatively secure voice
communications over a telephone.  granted, it may be easier to setup a
video conference via an encrypted tunnel, but i'm still interested
non-the-less.

--
~~~oO00Oo~~~
Pete Wright