[nycbug-talk] Holiday Party status

G. Rosamond george
Tue Nov 16 23:07:35 EST 2004

As everyone should know by now. . . the plans for the New York
Technical Community Holiday Party are moving full steam ahead.

It looks like it is going to be quite an event.  The RSVP list is
almost 300, with a good array of people, from firms such as Yahoo,
Goldman, Bloomberg, IBM, Tishman, AIG, etc.  Sponsors include CMP
Publishing, O'Reilly, Pilosoft, our own Kevin's Penguin Netwerx.  There
are others, but I don't have the full list. . .

We (actually Jeff Knight, who did our NYCBUG logo) just created the
logo, which can be downloaded here. . .

http://nytchp.com/tmp/nytchp.zip

And the official site should be up tonight or tomorrow at
http://www.nytchp.com.  The current info is at
http://nyphp.org/nytchp.php.

We will be needing to assemble volunteers at some point, to take care
of onsite tasks. . .

And again, if you haven't RSVPd yet, do it now. . .we will have to cut
off the list at some point soon, and only those on the list will be
notified of the location and allowed in.