[nycbug-talk] Some Soekris things. . .

Pete Wright pete
Thu Nov 18 15:21:17 EST 2004

Brad Schonhorst wrote:

>> That's smart thinking. . .
>>
>> I think we should be building up our Library section on Soekris. . it
>> could become the NYC*BUG specialty. . .
>>

> Anyone build in 802.11?

I attempted to do this, but promptly blew out my AC adapter.  It seems
that the default power adapter they ship does not provide enough juice
to power a PCI wifi card.  They do sell a more powerfull adapter that I
would assume works, as of now I'm just using a AP connected to the 3rd
NIC on my box.  It works good enough for me....at least for now :)

-p