[nycbug-talk] T1 Service on Fort Drum?

alex at pilosoft.com alex
Sat Nov 20 21:23:23 EST 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Jonathan wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know if T1 or fractional T1 service is available
> on Fort Drum?  Or who I should ask about it?  I have Sprint DSL right
Uh, yes it is. You can ask any of the large national telcos, they will all
be happy to sell you some T1 transit. Or you may look around on dslreports
for DSL carrier that serves your area.

> now but I max at 256/256Kbit and I don't know if there is a way for them
> to increase that or if they will.  I don't really want to deal with Time
Uh, why don't you ask? Obviously you can increase it.

> Warner unless their service is much better for a T1 than residential
> because so far I have not had very good service from them at all.  I can
> afford probably up to $300-350 a month depending on how many people I
> can get to split the cost with me.
Forget it - You won't be able to get T1 for that much in NYC, much less in
a ways-off town.

-alex