[nycbug-talk] sales rep positions

Mikel King mikel.king
Mon Nov 22 15:13:20 EST 2004

Hi all,

I know this is probably a long shot, but we have one possibly two
openings for technical sales reps.

Job Code: 0411221510

Company: www.ocsny.com
Phone: 212.727.2100
POC: otto.cruz at ocsny.com
Title: Sale Rep
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Location: NY, NY

networking infrastucture, as well as internet technologies such as
connectivity, firewalls, web services, vpn technologies and VIOP/LAN
phone systems preferably 3com or Cisco. In addition candidates must be
articulate, presentable self starters with the ability to take the
initiative, qualifying leads and drafting propsals.

Cheers,
m!