mp3/ogg player Re: [nycbug-talk] the Apple Store . . .

George Georgalis george
Tue Nov 23 08:16:22 EST 2004

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 10:05:34AM -0800, G T wrote:
>Go with Iriver or Zen for more features and battery
>power/replacable/life/fm/formats choice and of course better sound
>quality ...

http://www.epinions.com/content_161119571588

wow! I've had a hard time finding a portable player that can groke my ogg
files, easy with *nix etc etc. that review is for the 1GB version. I've
never had a device like this, anyone have one of these?

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org