[nycbug-talk] anyone know of a more featureful opensource sftp-server?

michael lists
Tue Nov 23 15:50:09 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:28:48 -0500
Marc Spitzer <mspitzer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well some days google is not your friend,  Does anybody know of a more
> feature rich open source sftp server out there?  All I really want is
> to make the rest of the server invisible out side of the users home
> directory, I want  ~/ to look like / for them.  I don't want to set up
> a chroot or jail for each account though.  Any thoughts?
>
> marc

I highly recomment vsftpd.  Very Secure FTP Daemon written with speed,
size and security in mind.

http://vsftpd.beasts.org/

If you go this route, I can share my configs for setting up users, etc.

--
---