[nycbug-talk] anyone know of a more featureful opensource sftp-server?

Marc Spitzer mspitzer
Tue Nov 23 16:38:30 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:50:09 -0500, michael <lists at genoverly.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:28:48 -0500
>
> I highly recomment vsftpd.  Very Secure FTP Daemon written with speed,
> size and security in mind.
>
> http://vsftpd.beasts.org
>
> If you go this route, I can share my configs for setting up users, etc.

Thanks for the offer, but I cannot make a client facing change in
clients.  And project managers would scream if I made their clients
buy a client and the clients really like the secure transport that ths
SSL connection provides.  It does look very usefull if I need to setup
reglar/SSL ftp though and I will keep it in mind.

marc