[nycbug-talk] uh oh

Freeman, Joshua j
Thu Oct 7 07:30:54 EDT 2004

I'm at home on my OSX box.  I'm running 'terminal'.  I'm trying to ssh to my freebsd box at work.  I've done it before without any problems.

Today, I get this:

buffer_get: trying to get more bytes 128 than in buffer 1

Does this mean the machine has been compromised in some way?

If I ssh to a linux box on the same network and the ssh to the freebsd box, that works no problem.  It's just ssh-ing from home to the box which is throwing that error.

Like I said, this USED to work, no problem. We only set it up this past Monday.

:-(

J.

Joshua S. Freeman
Director, Information Technology, NYBG