[nycbug-talk] good explanation of BSD license

george at rob.us.to george
Thu Oct 14 19:01:56 EDT 2004

The new york state bar association just had a continuing legal
education (CLE) class in intellectual property ("bridging the gap"
they called it, ie an introductory class) and one of the topics they
discussed, if i remember correctly, was open source licensing.  maybe
within there was something about BSD, i don't know but it could/should.
you could try to call one of the attorneys to request materials on
that particular seminar topic.  goto www.nysba.org/cle/fall2004 and
look for the course and the presenters.  i threw out the flyer for the
class myself and didn't attend.

gm