[nycbug-talk] OSViews review of the BSD family

Okan Demirmen okan
Tue Oct 19 17:45:13 EDT 2004

to top post:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i wish i had the time
to say more and make that voice heard - maybe later this fall. these
articles are so frustrating to read, it maybe worth the time/money
to drop a few projects to counter this stuff...

--
Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com>
PGP-Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB3670934