[nycbug-talk] Anyone using Bricolage mind giving me some pointers?

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Sat Oct 23 22:20:30 EDT 2004

Howdy folks,

I have a simple Bricolage publishing server set up, and a front end
server attached to it. I'm looking for a bit of help in getting over the
initial "how do I get a simple site visible when published so I can
start visually figuring out how things tie together" hump. Anyone
familiar with bricolage have some time to spare?

-T

--
"The simplest questions are the most profound. Where were you born?
 Where is your home? Where are you going? What are you doing? Think