[nycbug-talk] BSD Success Stories

Steve Rieger steve.rieger
Mon Oct 25 17:51:01 EDT 2004

Hi all, am jumping in a bit late on this one

I just finished and won a major battle against MS, the corp I work at was
loking for a mail solution with calendering, and project management. After
much talk and recruiting the development team, we are going with freebsd,
for everything, web, mail, groupware, (open-xchange) ldap, pgsql, etc.....

So for all of those that think that bsd is dead I say not, I preffer it over
linux, and is as dear to me as solaris.

That's all