[nycbug-talk] Re: Kern secure level issue

Steve Rieger steve.rieger
Thu Oct 28 12:50:34 EDT 2004

This is my rc.conf file would anything here disable me from connecting via
imap

inetd_enable="NO"
portmap_enable="YES"
kern_securelevel_enable="YES"
kern_securelevel="1"
nfs_reserved_port_only="YES"
sendmail_enable="NONE"
sshd_enable="YES"
#usbd_enable="YES"
linux_enable=YES
clear_tmp_enable="YES"
icmp_drop_redirect="YES"
icmp_log_redirect="YES"
log_in_vain="YES"
accounting_enable="YES"
ifconfig_fxp0="inet 10.20.2.206  netmask 255.255.0.0"
defaultrouter="10.20.0.1"
hostname="xxxxxxxxxx"
ifconfig_fxp0_alias0="10.20.2.207 netmask 0xffffffff"
nagios_enable=YES

Also another question
Am running freevrrpd on 10.20.2.206
When the failover box takes that ip certain monitoring tools that will only
respond to .206 will not update the failover server, because the ip addy is
not binded (or is it bound) to the server.

Any insights

--
Steve Rieger
Ext; 1131